1. What is Brilliant?
Brilliant is a distribution company of global technology products. It was established in Saudi Arabia in the year 2010 and it’s currently expanding its business to become a strong leader in the Middle East.
2. How can I purchase products online?
You can simply register for an account on “Brilliant”, and then browse the site and purchase what you want. Our website offers a range of payment options to suit your budget and your needs. Once your order is placed, we will ship the purchased products through one of the shipping companies to your address.
3. I purchased an order more than 7 days ago, but I still didn’t receive it. What should I do?
If you purchased an order 7 days ago and still haven’t received it, please call us at (+966 454 44 0529) or use our LiveChat feature available on our website to inquire about the status of your order.
4. How can I get technical support or answers to my questions?
We are pleased to answer your questions by email, LiveChat, telephone, or a visit to our office.
For a quicker response, please send us an email or contact us using our LiveChat feature on our website.
5. I forgot my password, how can I restore it or create a new one?
If you forgot your password, you may click on the "Forgot my password?" button and you will receive an email allowing you to reset your password.
6. When I register as a new user, I am asked to enter a lot of data. How will the company use this data?
We collect your personal data and other user’s data to generate statistics and reports for various commercial purposes and to improve the content and services provided while ensuring the confidentiality of your information.
Your data may be passed on to a third party determined by you, in order to deliver the product (for example, if you request to deliver your product to a third party for pick up).
We may contact you using the phone number entered to inform you about the status of your order.
We will get your approval, in any case, your personal information is used for other purposes. Your complete approval is essential to support and promote the advancement of our website and our products.
7. I received the wrong item, what should I do?
We truly apologize for this mistake. Please contact us through one of the methods described on the "Contact Us" page so we can resolve this issue as quickly as possible.
8. I received a defective/damaged item, can I get a refund?
If the item you received is defective or damaged, you may return the item in the same condition as you received it with the original box and/or packaging intact. Once we receive the returned item, we will inspect it and if the item is found to be defective or damaged, we will process the refund along with any shipping fees incurred.
9. What type of warranties does Brilliant offer?
All electronic items stored and shipped through Brilliant are covered by a two-year warranty in the case of manufacturing defects and not misuse.
We are committed to the two-year warranty by replacing the product within 7 days from the date we receive the product.
Be sure to put the product in the right condition and in the same case of purchase to be able to take advantage of the warranty.
10. How can I return a product that I have purchased?
1) Contact us via e-mail (email@example.com) within 7 days after the delivery date.
2) We will send you an email with a prepaid shipment sticker. Please print the sticker and paste it on the product(s) shipment box.
3) Please put the product in the original packaging and in the same condition of purchase, and please be sure to keep all barcodes and special product labels.
11. Can I return the product after 7 days of the delivery date?
According to the return policy, you can retrieve your money only within 7 days from the date of delivery.